|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Artistic and upgraded 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium that sleeps ten is located on the 8th floor of the Phoenix VI.
· Flat screen televisions in bedrooms and the living area
· Queen sofa sleeper and Blu-Ray DVD player in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Dining area has a table with seating for six and the kitchen bar that seats four
· Master bedroom has a king size bed, Blu-Ray DVD player, and balcony access
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Gorgeous gulf front view can be seen from the tiled balcony that seats five at the table
· Condo includes one reserved parking space
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
We had a great time on our trip. The pool and accommodations made it very easy to keep our little ones entertained. The condo was very clean, and equipped with bath towels, linens and plenty of pots, pans and dishes. We would definitely come back, but may look for a slightly bigger space. Having another room with 2 doubles instead of 1 queen would have worked out better for us. Our only real complaint was that we wish we would have booked a longer stay. Thank you!
Beautiful condo .. good spacing between rooms, nice crisp clean linens, plenty of towels, fully stocked kitchen and laundry room, including mops and brooms, easy living decor, plenty of drawer space and closets. Beautiful view from balcony. Condo is centrally located in Orange Beach, which is between Gulf Shores to one side and Perdido Key to the other side, a five to 10 minute drive each way. Dishwasher didn't drain but plenty of counter space for air drying.
Suggestions would be to add a lounge chair on balcony for relaxing/napping outside and to stock up-to-date brochures on "things to do" in the area, because the ones in the basement lobby are outdated and pricing and operating businesses are not current.