Lovely Apt, Great Location in Centre / Jordaan 4 people
Bright, fresh, modern and immaculately presented, 2-bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests (max 4 adults!) has everything to make your stay in Amsterdam absolutely perfect. The typical Amsterdam apartment layed out on the 1st and the 2nd floor (total ± 80 m2) give you a real sense of space and coziness at the same time.
This outstanding holiday home is fitted with all the modern comforts you would expect to find at home. Large windows let in lots of natural daylight, whilst the white walls and brightly coloured furnishings and art create a stylish ambience. The apartment has wooden flooring throughout and a nice open kitchenette fitted with some basic equipment you will need to prepare your own breakfast and lunch during your stay (please note that there is no stove or oven for cooking). One bedroom with a double bed and a single bed (on request).
Take the spiral stairs up to the 2nd bedroom. both bedrooms have double beds and big sliding doors to create extra space or privacy, however you prefer. The apartment has 2 private and stylish bathrooms fitted with a toilet, sink and shower.
• Most perfect location, in the middle of the Jordaan
• Spacious 80 square meters (861 SQ FT) cozy apartment
• 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet in each bathroom
• 2 bedrooms and 1 extra single bed, sleep up to 5 people
• Kitchenette (with dishwasher, fridge, coffeemaker, toaster)
• Nice wooden table
• living area features flatscreen tv
• Free Wi-fi
• Privileged position in the historical core of the desirable Jordaan district, enclosed by stunning 17th century architecture and picturesque canals.
• Access to and from Schiphol in 30 minutes by train or taxi
• Amsterdam Central Train Station is 7 minutes by tram (tram 13 and 17, stop at Westermarkt) or 20 minutes by feet
• Everywhere you want to go in walking distance! Walking distance to Westermarkt and Westerchurch (3 minutes), to Anne Frank house (5 minutes), to Dam Square with the Royal Palace, Madame Tussauds and the Red Light District (10 minutes), to the nicest shopping area 'the 9 streets' (5 minutes), to the Leidseplein (15 minutes) and much much more!
• Nice markets, boutique shops, supermarkets and many nice bars and restaurants just around the corner