|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This fabulous 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium overlooking the Gulf’s turquoise water sleeps four on the 14th level of Phoenix VII.
· Cozy queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in living area
· Fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
· Rustic dining area table seats four and breakfast bar seats two
· King size bed and flat screen television in charming master bedroom
· Master bathroom with granite-topped vanity and shower and tub combination
· Washer and dryer within condo
· Beautiful Gulf front view from tiled balcony with wood table and chairs
I enjoyed the location to the beach but there were hairs left all over the room. Not sure if they were human or animal
Room was clean and nice. Weather was bad that week so we watched a lot of TV. I suggest you bring your own AV cables for the DVD player or you'll be wasting your time with DVD's. Everything else was great. Great view of the ocean.
Will be back for another stay. Keep prices the same. You're doing that part right!
Honestly, I feel like I was taken advantage of by the management company. When I first showed up the price varried from what I was told on VRBO and the management team was poorly mannered at best. When I showed up excited for my stay the front desk staff was unpleasant to deal with and I could hear a few of them complaining about things going on in the building. So unprofessional. I have worked with owners before on VRBO and will never again rent out a property that is run through a management company.
The property itself was amazing. So well taken care of an enjoyable! I loved everything about my stay aside from the management company.