|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Get away with your loved ones to this delightful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium. Located on Phoenix VII’s 4th floor, the beach retreat sleeps eight.
· Cozy living area includes queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Beautiful kitchen fully equipped with stainless steal appliances and granite countertops
· Seating for four around dining area table and two at kitchen counter
· Lovely master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Extended granite-topped vanity and combination shower and tub in master bathroom
· Unforgettable Gulf front view from balcony with patio furniture
I'll first say that the condo itself was nice and the balcony furniture was great! However, Brett Robinson charged me two separate service fees. All fine, well and good until we couldn't get any response to our complaints about the Cajun family reunion that lasted well into the night. The fact that they had a fish fry beyond any portable fish fry I've ever seen was not a big deal even though they took up all the space around the grilling area at the pool all three nights. The issue was the loud music they played on the amp they had set up by the pool. There was no sitting on the balcony and relaxing at sunset or after dark. When we called the front desk, we got no answer and we ended up talking to a person at a main number who would transfer us back. When we finally did talk to someone they said they'd handle it......no it wasn't handled. Finally, on Saturday afternoon when the music was blaring and they were playing beer pong, we made repeated complaints and only after being aggressive about it did they actually take action. We also paid a cleaning fee but were expected to clean the kitchen, empty the trash and check out by 10:00. Overall, an extremely frustrating unpleasant experience, but again, the condo itself was nice.