|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Turquoise water and sugar white sand are just steps away from this spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium. Phoenix VII’s 6th floor is home to this beach retreat that sleeps ten.
· Rich earth tones warm living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat-screen television.
· Beautiful tile backsplash, granite countertops and white major appliances in fully equipped kitchen.
· Lovely dining area seats four and two extra black chairs can boost the seating to six, if needed. The nearby breakfast bar seats an additional three.
· Spacious master bedroom features a king-size bed and large flat-screen television.
· Granite vanity counter and combination shower and tub in master bathroom.
· Second bedroom with one king-size bed and third with two queens.
· Washer and dryer.
· Cushioned chairs and table on balcony overlooking spectacular Gulf-front view.
We rented unit 605 to attend a beach wedding, and we were so pleased with the condo and the entire complex. The condo was decorated beautifully and had everything we needed to be comfortable. The view from the balcony made it very difficult to leave. We have already booked a return trip bringing the entire family!
We had such an incredible time. The condo was excellent - plenty of room for our gang. We just loved the balcony and ate all of our meals overlooking the beach.....so much fun! We are already planning a return trip.
Well first we went for my daughters wedding there at phoenix 7, at no time when anyone made reservations did anyone say "could not smoke on the balconies" til we all got there! for the amount of people we brought from Louisiana not to mention the money we spent on the rooms we should have been allowed to smoke on the balconies, i have been going to alabama since 1995 and this is the first time this has happen. second, the room was not clean when we arrived. sand on the floor which i understand its the beach but could feel the grit on the floors, the a/c filter was filthy hadn't been changed in months it looked like, toilets worked when it wanted to. and last but not least the bedspread on the white side had stains which looked like blood stains. i will never ever rent at any of the phoenix's again and the room we stayed in was 605. the kitchen was clean and the living room but that's about it. Gaynell Desormeaux