Live in a safe heaven just few miles away from Sathorn CBD.
Stay in a fully equipped 2 Bed apartment with swimming pool, palm trees and countryside surroundings.
Enjoy Metro shopping mall with 7/24 Supermarket.
Connect to BTS Sky Train (subway) by shuttle van service.
The convenience of a hotel with the full amenities of a peaceful fully equipped apartment. You just need to bring your toothbrush and tooth paste, nothing else! Even desktop computers (1 Mac & 1 Pc) and scanner are ready for your own use. Last, keep connected to the world thanks to a Hi-Speed Broadband 15/5 Mbps Fibre Optic Wi-Fi connection.
Check in anytime! You will be told where to collect your 2 key-cards and access the room thanks to a DigiCode that will be to be provided by email right after your booking confirmation.
- Plenty of greenery and a nature-friendly environment.
- The 25m swimming pool is clean, well maintained and feels very private.
- True Fitness center is located at Metropark Club House within 5 minutes walking distance. Access to fitness & sauna will cost you a reasonable price (per person): 150 Baht daily - 700 Baht weekly - 1,500 Baht monthly.
- You can also walk or run around Metropark. Metropark property is really big (about 1,000 by 500 meters) and 1 lapse around by block means already 600 meters. You can also escape to nice canals surroundings right next to see property (see 'Thonburi Klongs Canals' on the Neighborhood Map).
- Seven Eleven, restaurants, laundry, barber and massage shops are located within Metropark.
- Metro West Town community shopping mall is located right at the entrance of Metropark. It does include MaxValu supermarket, McDonald's (both open 24 hours) and Starbucks Coffee. Metro West Town also offers various ranges of well-known retail shops and service providers including restaurants, cafs and bakeries, fashion and lifestyle shops, health and beauty parlors, banks and services, education center, mini-shops and kiosks.
- Easy access to Bangkok center
- Only 15 minutes drive from Sathorn Bridge, with no red lights!
- Wutthakat BTS sky train station is only 2 km away.
- Metropark provides a shuttle bus service, operating everyday between 6am and 9pm, to and from BTS station Wutthakat.
- Taxi calls service at door.
- Easy access to The Mall Bangkae, close to The Mall Thapra and Seacon Square Bangkae shopping malls, Siam University and other schools.
- All major tourist attractions (have a look at my sightseeing and Art recommendations listed in the Guidebook) are located next to the Chao Phraya River, west of Bangkok. Good news, Metropark Sathorn is located in Thonburi, which is also the west side of Bangkok.