|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Beach-inspired décor welcomes guests to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental on the 14th floor of Phoenix VI. Recent improvements to the unit, which sleeps 10, include all new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and new carpeting in the guest bedrooms. Significant high-speed internet improvements allow for seamless streaming of Netflix on mutliple TVs, including the 50-inch HDTV in the living area.
· HDTVs and DVD players in the bedrooms and living area.
· In addition to 50-inch HDTV with sound bar (incl. Netflix) and stereo system, the living area has a queen sofa sleeper.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Table seating six in the dining area and seating for two at the kitchen bar
· King size bed, DVD player, and balcony access in the master bedroom
· Tiled step-in shower with glass doors in the master bathroom
· Balcony has a cushioned seating for four to enjoy the gorgeous Gulf-front view
We stayed at the Phoenix VI and the accommodations, amenities, location, service and our overall experience was amazing!
My family loved staying at this beautiful condo! Very clean with nice furnishings. Amazing view with easy access to the beach and pools. Very spacious. Lots of room for the kids to have their own space. We very much enjoyed our mini vacation. Hope to visit again!
Very nice, furnishings were very nice. I would recommend this condo and will use it again in the future.
Thank you so much for sharing your condo with us! Beautifully decorated and excellent location and views from the condo! Best condo we have stayed in yet by far!! You are so lucky to be the proud owners of this one!! Hope to visit again soon!
Thanks for sharing your condo with us. We had a wonderful weekend! Your place is beautiful, very nicely furnished, the view spectacular, the restaurant suggestions were outstanding and the prayers for sunshine were answered. We returned home feeling blessed and refreshed. This was our first visit to Orange Beach, but it won't be our last. We will be renting from you again!