|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Vacation dreams become reality at this alluring 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom condominium on the 17th floor of Phoenix West II.
Whether you are stretching out on the large tiled balcony overlooking the Gulf, sitting back on the leather couch in the living area or covered in comfort in one of the bedrooms, this condo is ready to make memories for a lifetime.
The condo, which sleeps up to eight guests and has tile throughout, features:
· A living area with a large couch with an ottoman, three cushioned arm chairs and a large, flat-screen television.
· An elegant full kitchen is ready for entertaining with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with horizontal tile backsplash, light wood cabinetry and a large breakfast bar with four high-backed, cushioned stools. The nearby wet bar, which matches the kitchen's design, has an ice maker, a blender and glassware for any occasion.
· A large, round dining table seats five as it overlooks the balcony and Gulf through floor-to-ceiling windows.
· A master bedroom with artwork adding soft coastal tones highlights a King-size bed and a flat-screen television. The master bath features a Jacuzzi tub with a separate tiled shower and a double vanity with a granite countertop.
· A second bedroom with two Queen-size beds, a flat-screen television and a bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
· A beautifully decorated third bedroom with a King-size bed, a wall-mounted flat screen television and a bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
· A fourth bathroom has a standup shower and single-sink vanity in addition to a folding door closet that hides a full washer and dryer for the guests' convenience.
· A tiled balcony, overlooking the stunning Gulf of Mexico from the 17th floor, has six swiveling, high-backed chairs and a round table for hours of relaxation.