|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Cozy and inviting, this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on Phoenix VII’s 15th floor sleeps six along the sugar white sand.
· Rich earth tones in living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Fabulous tile backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances in fully equipped kitchen
· Dining area table seats four and kitchen counter seats two
· Lovely master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Double sink vanity, combination shower and tub with sliding glass door, and beautiful palm tree mural in master bathroom
· Stacked washer and dryer
· Cushioned chairs and table on balcony with breathtaking Gulf front view
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Phoenix VII. The pictures on website do not fully convey how nice the condo really is. Great view of the beach. Nice updated kitchen, big TV's, comfy beds. Pool on the facility was very good size. Ample parking. All was family friendly. Staff was helpful. Reservation was placed directly through brett/robinson representative who was good to work with. Kids enjoyed being right on the beach. Would definitely go back to the same unit if we return to Orange Beach.
We stayed in this condo for 25 days in February and March of 2014. I'm glad we did. We really liked this condo. It is very spacious and we loved the floor plan. There are many recent improvements and the kitchen really stands out. This condo has a real comfortable feel to it. It was truly our home away from home.
We had one minor problem with the DVD player and the owners responded immediately to this problem. The Phoenix VII complex itself is very nice and we met many people while there. The exercise room equals any that we have used in the past. The indoor and outdoor pools are very nice and it is a short walk to a great beach area.
Overall, we give this condo the highest rating. You can't go wrong renting it.