While you're most likely to choose this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Denver vacation rental home for its location, you'll also enjoy its sparkling newness and welcoming amenities. Sleeping 4, this garden level apartment is welcoming to children and offers amazing access to area attractions. Regardless of the season, this apartment in the coveted and family-friendly neighborhood of Stapleton puts you in a prime position to enjoy the Denver city buzz and all the outdoor activity the mountains deliver!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pull Out Sleeper Sofa
This pristine garden level apartment, newly constructed in 2017, is spacious and inviting, spanning over 1,000 square feet.
The generous kitchen features full sized appliances, island seating for 2, a four-person dining table and all the dinnerware and utensils you could need.
In the living room, you will enjoy a 50-inch smart TV, a brand new sofa which pulls out to a sleeper with memory foam mattress, and separate sitting area to enjoy a good book or relax. There is even a play area for children with a basketball hoop, games and books!
The designer bathroom features an over-sized walk-in shower with a bench seat and luxurious bath amenities.
At the end of the night, the large bedroom will provide a sanctuary with black out shades and a plush queen-sized bed.
Just off the bedroom you'll find a washer and dryer as well as additional storage. A pack n' play is also available for little ones.
Without a doubt, location is this home's best feature, in a wonderful park-like setting. The friendly and picturesque neighborhood is within steps to a trail system that takes you to a variety of natural surroundings like Bluff Lake, Westerly Creek, Sand Creek, and Urban Farm. The property has bikes available to rent for your outdoor excursions - a great way to experience Denver.
The 'Jet Stream Park' is directly across the street and offers grassy areas, a children's playground, charcoal grills, and even a fabulous pool, which non-residents can access for a small fee. Also nearby you'll find a fantastic Recreation Center that you can use for a small visitor fee.
Stapleton is one of Denver's hot spots. While you're here don't miss the Stanley Marketplace, a unique and impressive structure that has over 50 Colorado businesses under one roof. The marketplace is also known for hosting big summer music festivals so be sure to check their online calendar while you're there!
If you're visiting Denver in the winter months and plan to hit the slopes, you're in luck, as this home is only about an hour and a half drive to the main ski resorts and offers quick access to I-70. But if you prefer, you can easily forgo renting a car and get everywhere by lightrail, Denver's commuter train. This home puts you only 18 minutes from downtown and 25 minutes from the airport by train.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, 50-inch Smart TV with cable and Blu-Ray player, toys and play area for children, full-size laundry room, free WiFi and more
- Stellar Denver location - Across the street from a huge city park offering wonderful amenities like a pool and nearby rec center, minutes from parks, great dining, shopping and entertainment. Also minutes away from the light rail with direct access to Denver's vibrant downtown!
- No smoking
- Smoking cleaning fee of $250 is strictly enforced
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- The short-term rental license number for this property is: 2017-BFN-000333
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in