About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Beautiful furnishings await you in this stylish 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condo that sleeps six guests. This condo is located on the 3rd floor of the Phoenix on the Bay II.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedrooms and the living area
· DVD player and queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Wet bar has an icemaker and a stereo system
· Table in dining area seats six while the kitchen bar has two stools
· Full size washer and dryer in the condo
· Carpeted master bedroom has a king size bed
· Double sinks on the vanity, jetted Jacuzzi tub, and a walk-in shower with glass door in the master bathroom
· Enjoy the stunning bay view from the tiled balcony with seating
(Please note: Parking passes are purchased at the time of arrival at Phoenix on the Bay II.)
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
First of all, we did not want to park in a garage or have to deal with an elevator. The room was a long way from the elevator. The was no tv in one of the bedrooms and the one in the other bedroom had not satellite service. When I searched for a condo via VRBO, I used search criteria for which this place did not meet.
Marsha: I am disappointed that you were not pleased with your stay here. There must have been some confusion in your search as the condo description states the unit is on the 3rd floor. Our parking garage has more than 3 floors so you can park on the same level as the condo but, of course, must use the elevator or stairs to go to the pool or other amenities here. I hope that despite this issue, you were able to enjoy our lazy river, pools, hot tubs, tennis courts and nearby attractions.
Much needed relaxation
We had such a good time in this beautiful condo! We spent almost all of our time floating on the lazy river which was really enjoyable (with the exception of some misbehaving children but can't do anything about that!). We actually only live about 45 minutes away so it was a very nice get away and get a break from reality. The jets in the bathtub didn't work but it didn't even matter! We plan to come back next year with the same group of friends and make it a tradition!
Thank you for this wonderful review. We tend to linger a long time in the lazy river too....glad you enjoyed it. We are happy you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing you again next year....if not sooner. PS. We will get the jets fixed as soon as we can.