|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This peaceful coastal retreat is found on the 6th floor of Phoenix on the Bay II. A spacious 3-bedroom 3-bathroom condominium, the delightfully decorated escape sleeps ten.
· Spacious living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Corian countertops, white appliances and adjacent wet bar in fully equipped kitchen
· Dining area table seats six, with seats for three at kitchen counter
· King size bed and flat screen television in beautiful master bedroom
· Lovely master bathroom features double sink vanity, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
· Second bedroom with king size bed and third with two full size beds
· Washer and dryer conveniently located inside condo
· Breathtaking bay view from tiled balcony with seating
Parking passes are purchased at the time of arrival
Everything was great except for the parking passes.
Plenty of room there were 10 of us. I think the pictures don't do this condo Justice.. It was way nicer than I thought. The only issue was the vaccum was very old and not working well and the broom was the sameand the Internet was slow. We had small children so we needed to clean up often. Other wise the outdoor pool was awesome the kitchen was well stocked. The master bedroom shared the ceiling to floor view of the bay and pool area but the bed was queen not king and the mattress left something to be desired. Overall I would stay again, it was a good price.
As a group, we have stayed at this property for 10 years. Over the last three years, certain things having to do with the front desk and mostly the association have gone downhill. It is a good property to stay not excellent the way it was. This year, after making my final payment the day before arrival, I was told that I would be charged $20 for parking any cars ( I boat, slip cost $78 for three days) but one of us must bring a car. When she checked in, the association charged her $25. During our stay, a lady (association) came to our door and said she was checking keys. We didn't know her from Adam so we closed the door but not before telling her about the parking fee. She seemed not to care. The prices for this property have increased dramatically over ten years. Maintenance of the room was shabby for being upscale. We once brought 80 people renting 13 units while this year we brought 24 renting four units. I'm sure we will be looking into something else next year.