Soak up the Arizona sun at this bright 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Green Valley vacation rental villa, located just minutes away from 7 golf courses! With room to comfortably sleep 4, this fully equipped rental features a community pool, a covered patio, and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy bird watching, hike one of the nearby trails, or have a nice meal at one of the area’s many restaurants. Whatever your vacation style, you can experience the best of this thriving desert town here!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-sized Futon
Enter the Spanish-style villa to find a bright, cozy living room complete with a plush couch, recliner and a flat screen cable TV. The room features desert decor and tile throughout, giving the room a rustic, regional feeling.
In the open kitchen you’ll find a full host of appliances, including a refrigerator and freezer, a 4-burner gas stove with an oven, and an automatic dishwasher. There is also a dining nook just off the the kitchen with an expandable wooden table.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized memory foam bed, a wooden dresser, and 2 closets offering plenty of space for storage. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, a cabinet for storage, and plenty of counterspace.
Step outside onto a patio with a table and chairs for 4 and a gas grill surrounded by beautiful desert foliage. Citrus trees and a covered area provide shade, so you can enjoy the outdoors while keeping cool.
Located in a thriving community, this rental provides both regional activities and plenty to do right outside of your door! A community pool, exercise room, and multiple paid classes are just a few of the ways you can find entertainment while staying close to home. For a nominal tenant fee, you can purchase temporary membership in Green Valley Recreation which has 12 facilities with many classes, activities, exercise rooms and much more.
The rental is also just minutes from 7 golf courses, multiple hiking trails, and plenty of bird watching sites so you’ll find no shortage of things to do just outside of the community. When you’re ready to go out on the town, you’ll find multiple restaurants, antique shops, museums, and theaters just an easy drive away.
The history and sights of Tucson are just a 35-minute drive away, and the beauty of Coronado National Forest is a short 45-minute drive south. You're also near Tubac, Santa Rita Mountains, and Madera Canyon. There are many lovely day trips to try while this villa is your basecamp!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen cable HDTV, off-street parking, patio with table and gas grill, and much more
- Located in a thriving 55+ community with garden-like landscaping, easy access to community pools, close to multiple golf courses and tennis courts, easy drive to wide variety of restaurants, theaters, museums, and retail outlets
- For a nominal tenant fee, you can purchase temporary membership to Green Valley Recreation, which has 12 facilities with many classes, activities, exercise rooms, and much more
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- One person in group must be at least 55 years old to book
- Taxes will not be assessed for stays over 30 days
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in