Magnificent ocean views from every room! Exquisite, high end remodeled beach house located in the quaint town of Dillon Beach, near Tomales Bay. Fully remodeled kitchen with quartz counter tops and Thermador appliances. Brand new hardwood floors throughout. Luxurious feel, with a cozy and charming atmosphere. Enjoy the beach, and then relax in the oversized hot tub located in the sun room which overlooks the amazing Pacific Ocean. Sit on the deck, watch the sunset with a nice glass of wine.
distance to Stanford Univ 93.3
distance to Stanford Hospital 92.8
distance to SAP center 110
distance to Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 103
distance to nearest bus 404 ft
distance to nearest train (Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit) 16
distance to nearest park (Miller Park) 4.5
distance to nearest grocery store (Diekmann’s General Store) 3.3
distance to nearest cafe (Dillon Beach Cafe) 0.4
distance to San Francisco 61.6
distance to San Jose 106
1-night reservations available at rate of $800/night. Message to arrange.
Book 4 nights and your 4th night is free! Message to arrange.
All holidays are excluded from discount offers.
Available discounts: Sept 1 - April 30, weekly (25%), monthly (40%), 4th night free promotion...holidays and some surrounding days excluded. All but 4th night free promotion automatically included by HomeAway when you submit your booking request.
There is a spa/hot tub at this property. While we do our best to maintain the spa in operational condition, occasionally it may not be functioning while awaiting a repair or maintenance. As such, we are not able to guarantee the spa will be working during your stay. We are not able to offer any compensation if the spa is not operational during your stay.
* Due to strict HOA regulations in this community, no more than 12 people may be at the property at any time, day or night. This includes registered overnight guests plus any local friends who may stop by. The homeowner is at risk of losing the vacation rental permit as a result of violations to the HOA regulations. As such, the following notice is required: "Be advised, Dale Holmes is our authorized agent to inspect and enforce compliance with HOA and house rules at 15 Kameha Dr, Dillon Beach, CA. Mr. Holmes is authorized to enter the home at any time to verify compliance with HOA and/or house rules. Mr. Holmes is authorized to evict guests on the spot if violations are confirmed upon inspection."
Up to 2 small dogs or 1 large dog allowed with $150 pet fee. Please tell us about your pet/s when making the reservation. The pet fee does not cover damages by the pet, it does cover cost of deep cleaning and slight extra wear and tear expected. Renter is responsible to pay for any and all damage to the home during your stay. Pets are not allowed on the furniture.
Hot tub: No food, glass, sand, or anything that can cause the tub to need to be drained and refilled is allowed in the hot tub ever. If violated, $500 will be deducted from your deposit to refill the tub. Please rinse off in the shower before entering the hot tub.
Parking: Oceana Marin HOA allows a maximum of 4 cars to be parked in the driveway. No parking is allowed on the street or in other driveways. This is closely monitored by security and violators will be towed at guest's expense.
NO PARTIES OR EVENTS!
Maximum of 12 people can be in the home at a time per Oceana Marin HOA rules. Again, this is closely monitored and if violated, guest will lose their deposit and be asked to vacate immediately.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.
* Waiver for Hot Tub usage: Hot Tub usage is at the participants' own risk. All Guests, traveling companions, family, friends, etc. (hereafter, Guests) understand the risks inherent with usage. Guests are advised to keep door to hot tub room closed and not to allow any children in the hot tub area unsupervised. No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the hot tub without an adult present. Guests shall hold harmless home owner, booking site, booking agent, property manager, and their employees for any injury or damage related to the hot tub. Guests waive any and all claims for injury, death, or damages related to the hot tub.