|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This recently renovated 1-bedroom 1-bathroom Phoenix East condo offers first-class comfort on the doorstep of the Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen features new stainless steel appliances alongside granite countertops, and larger flat-screen TVs were added to the living room and bedroom. A shade of seafoam blue now greets guests, making the condo a perfect coastal retreat. Relax on the new patio furniture on the balcony, too, and enjoy all the natural beauty Orange Beach has to offer.
· The condo is centrally located near many of the best attractions in this resort area.
· Living area has floor-to-ceiling mirrors on the walls, and two sofas and a recliner chair for maximum relaxation and comfort.
· In addition to the big flat-screen television, the living area has a DVD player, and a stereo system with an iPod dock.
· For those who love to cook, the kitchen has everything you need for making a broad range of meals, and a pair of stools is at the counter.
· A glass dining table has four chairs, in addition to a table and four chairs on the balcony.
· Eating outdoors is always fun, and this balcony provides incredible views of the beach, outdoor pool and the Gulf.
· Master bedroom suite comes with a king-size bed, a flat-screen television with a DVD player, and a bathroom with a sink, vanity counter, and a bathtub and shower combination.
*Please note: Phoenix East is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
My niece and I had a very nice weekend at the condo. The room was clean, plenty big for the two of us, and very comfortable. It had nearly everything we needed to make ourselves at home. My only complaint would be the entertainment stuff needs to be updated. We never could get anything to play on the tv. And unless you have cd's, cassette tapes, or a first generation ipod, there was no ability to play music. This wasn't a big deal to me, but it is to younger people. We really enjoyed our stay and I would gladly rent it again. Next time though I'll bring my own entertainment system.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The condo had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed. We had dinner on the balcony at sunset and it was perfect!