The only room located on the first floor, this room is ADA accessible and features a fireplace, refrigerator, TV, and large shower.
This beautifully appointed room with a queen size bed was the office of the original builder Inn. This room is named after Dr. John Wiley, who was born in Salem, NJ. He graduated from Jefferson Medical School in Philadelphia, and came here when he bought the medical practice that was two doors down on Main Street. When he built this house in 1854, his medical practice was actually in the space where this room is now located.