Newest Luxury Home on East Half Lk Mtka-Built for Family Vacations & Easy Living(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:10-20 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Nicest most luxurious home available for summer rental on east half of Lk Mtka
Once again, this house sold out SUMMER 2017 before ANY OTHERS in the entire state of Minnesota!!
This 3300 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bath house was recently built with family vacations in mind. Relax on the waters of Lake Minnetonka; only 20 minutes from Minneapolis!
Close to many great restaurants by car OR boat; only 2 miles to the I-494 loop.
BUILT FOR EASY LIVING!
- Newest house on east half of Lake Minnetonka (closest to metro area) available for rental
- LONG side of house is built along shoreline. Enjoy lake views from nearly every room. Very rare!
- Boat launch 300 yards away
- High-speed WiFi + power outlets in dining room table (no trip-cords) and nightstands
- Four large smart TVs with same brand & same remote
- 250+ cable TV channels and HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, all Premiums, Netflix, Amazon
MAIN FLOOR FEATURES
- One-level living!!
- LARGE great room 25 x 30 ft with a 20 foot wide patio door that opens to the lake view completely
- Wheelchair friendly
- Roll from driveway to main floor to kitchen to deck to bedroom/bath & laundry with NO STEPS !!
- Kitchen: fully stocked - with ALL NEW Pro-chef appliances
- Table seating for 6 on outdoor deck plus 8 indoor plus 3 more at island breakfast bar
- 60 inch TV + DVD in great room
- Giant 50 foot wide deck overlooking Lake Minnetonka
- Lakeview Master bedroom suite with 55" TV, walk-in closet, safe
- Ensuite master bath with two shower sprayers, Jacuzzi bathtub & window to lake
- Second bedroom (two twins) with shower bathroom
- LAUNDRY - with full-size front-loaders
- 2-car garage
- All the above on main floor with NO STEPS !! (very hard to find on Lake Minnetonka!!)
WALKOUT LOWER LEVEL FEATURES
- Amazing lake views in almost every room!
- Huge game-room with lake view
- Queen bedroom with lake view & large smart TV with all channels
- Bunk bedroom with full and twin mattress
- Bathroom with shower/bathtub & lakeview
EXCITING GAME-ROOM FEATURES:
- 55 inch TV with Sony Playstation 4 & all premium channels
- Ping-pong table
- Slot machine (quarters and key provided)
- Rock-ola bubbler jukebox with Pandora song feed via tablet PC
- Back-to-the-Future Pinball
- 14 foot shuffleboard table
- Large scale model train
- Sandy beach play area
- Firepit on beach with Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Large stone steps into lake
- Dock with bumpers
- Single kayaks (2)
- Double kayak
- Stand-Up Paddleboards (2)
- Life jackets
- Fishing gear
- Public beach 5 minute walk
- Short walk to nice playground areas
- LRT Bike trails less than 1 mile
- Many water-front restaurants nearby
- Boat and Jet-ski rentals nearby
- Boat launch very close walk
- Lakewinds organic grocery close-by
- Tourist towns of Excelsior and Wayzata close-by
- Indoor & outdoor tennis close-by
- no smoking
- no parties (small family birthday celebration OK with prior permission)
- no events
- no bachelor/bachelorette parties
- no wedding events
- no bridal/baby showers
(sorry but its a neighborhood and events are too disruptive)
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- 3300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Home is accessible from driveway & garage: no steps to enter home!! Entire main floor is STEP FREE including street, garage floor, kitchen, LR, giant deck overlooking lake, bathrooms, master bedroom, laundry, guest bedroom Let us know if there are changes that would make your stay easier and we will try to accommodate....moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Dining Area
- Seating for 17 people
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 31, 2017
10 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 10, 2017
20 night min stay
My Standard Rate
10 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- cleaning $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 7.275%
No sales tax for 30+ days!
Terms: 25% due within 7 days of booking, remainder due 90 days prior to arrival
Cancellation refund policy:
----> 75% up to 90 days of arrival
----> 50% up to 60 days of arrival
We will pro-rate amount IF re-rented by owner although please note that most families have already made summer plans by springtime!
(Please consider travel insurance if desired)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: In our mid-fifties and sharing our dream home!
Why the Owner Chose Wayzata, MN, USA:
My wife and I have always dreamed of a place on Lake Minnetonka. In 2012 we purchased this amazing property and filled up 26 giant dumpsters during the demo and rebuild. We are looking forward to vacationing here with our kids and grandkids in the years ahead. We also want to share it with others - so many can enjoy this resort-like setting in Minnesota.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house and location are amazing. Most of us cant afford to live in a resort setting year-round. But now your family (and mine too) can enjoy it for a time. Everyone who has stayed here has enjoyed it and wants to return next year. It is tough to get weeks here as the summers are not very long. I am very conscientous of offering first dibs for next year to the families that stayed with us this year.
- Primary: +1 6513347090
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A beautiful sunset at Lake Minnetonka
bi-fold glass door closed, stunning lake view thru glass doors & glass deck rail
Giant deck 50 ft wide with glass railings to give gorgeous views of the lake
Private Master Bath has a double-headed shower. Or try a whirlpool bath with lake view!
Master bedroom with large walk-in closet
Guest bath on main floor
large gameroom features Rock-ola 'bubbler' CD jukebox - replica of 1948 masterpiece. Contains last 5 years of hard-to-get Cities 97 Sampler CDs. Also has Pandora touch tablet feed shown on right.
How did that table get put on that post???
Queen bedroom with lake-view and large TV
Wonderful gourmet kitchen features Wolf gas cooktop, ICON OVEN, SubZero fridge
Great Room with 60" TV
Glass railing on deck gives great water vistas! Flagstone walkway to dock area.
Two faucet shower and lake view every morning!
2nd main floor bedroom with two twin beds
Large game-room features ping-pong table, 14 ft shuffleboard, pinball and more
ping-pong table in game room
lower level bunk bedroom: 1 full and 1 twin bed along with black dresser with write-on markers.
The beach area, the dock, and the boat fleet: 2 kayaks, 2 SUPs, & a tandem kayak
Bar top table
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.