Home Away from Home!!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Everything you need for the perfect 'Home away from Home' experience. Our home is a clean and comfy 3Br/2Bth sleeps 8, 2 queen and 2 full beds. Spacious dinning room for large family dinning. Fully furnished and fully equipped washer/dryer, coffee maker, crock pot, microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster and many other kitchen essentials. Wifi, 5 TVs w/cable, DVDs, VCRs, stereo/CD player, ceiling fans in every room, outdoor shower w/hot water, gas grill. Front porch and back deck with table and chairs.
The beach is just a short walk away!
Enjoy our outdoor pool or the heated indoor pool. As well as, the many other amenities our community has to offer. Tennis, playground, beach VB, fishing, basketball, baseball, library, movie night @ the community center.
Enjoy private access to the beach with showers, restrooms, and our own oceanfront restaurant the Conch Cafe.
Golf cart rentals are available right on premises for easy access to all the Village has to offer.
Our home is centrally located to all the Grand Strand has to offer such as, Broadway at the Beach, Murrells Inlet and Restaurant Row.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AT- Home at the Beach, Surfside Beach, SC
For more info and fun things to do while on vacation.
Our home has everything you need for the perfect vacation! Whether you spend your time relaxing on the beach or on the go. You will enjoy it and want to come back year after year!
Member since: 2013
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathroom Plus outdoor shower with hot water
- **One of the many amenities Oceanside Village offers to guests is golf cart rentals. Imagine the convenience of riding to and from the beach in your rented golf cart without ever leaving the property. Don’t be concerned about finding parking at the beach once you get there, as we have our own private oceanfront parking lot. Take advantage of our daily and weekly rental packages. **You can find the golf cart rental area behind the Property Management Office on Oceanside Drive. The hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., (June - Labor Day include Sunday hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m). For more information you can call the Oceanside Village Management Office at 843-650-4440 **Bedrooms are provided with blankets and plenty of extra pillows beds. Travelers DO NEED TO PROVIDE their own sheets and pillow cases along with their own bath towels and beach towels. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AT- Home at the Beach, Surfside Beach, SC ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Pet Fee $75
- Tax Rate 3%
Rentals are available on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday, with a minimum stay of seven nights. Some exceptions may be made to accomadate shorter stays or different dates. Please contact owner to make such accomadations.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Along with the beautiful beaches, Oceanside Village is located within minutes of many delicious restaurants and exciting attractions. Which can found at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing, all within minutes away. The fun for kids and adults is endless. Wild Water and Wheels, just across Hwy 17, water park/go cart theme park is tons of family fun and a super great way to spend the day with the family. Spend the day at the water park, then sing along with Elvis at Legends in Concert. Enjoy a relaxing dinner, just a short 5 miles away, on the waterfront at one of Murrells Inlets many dinning options. The Dead Dog Saloon on the Marsh Walk in Murrells Inlet, is always a fun time with great food, live entertainment, not to mention the beautiful views of the inlet. Or spend the day relaxing on one of our beautiful beaches or playing 18 holes, just minutes away, on one of the many championship golf courses. The Sundown Restaurant & Sports Pub less than 1 mile away is a favorite local hang out. Friendly people, great atmosphere, plus a great meal and a place to kick back after a fun-filled day at the beach or on the golf course.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Born and raised in NJ we just love the beach! Spent many summers at the Jersey shore but, we have fallen in love with the southern shores.
Why the Owner Chose Surfside Beach, SC, USA:
We spent many years vacationing in Oceanside Village. We enjoyed it so much that when the opportunity presented itself for us to own our own home here, we grabbed it! We just love it here and cannot wait to live here when we retire!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our spacious dinning room, with the way the sunlight comes in and brightens up the entire space, made us fall in love with our home. It is a great room to gather with the family to eat/cook, play games or just hang out together.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room, from kitchen view
Dinning area opposite view
Outdoor pool Water park
Our beautiful beach
Living Room from front entrance
Kitchen and dinning area
Our shell collection
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 21, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM