This cosmopolitan home/apartment caters for exclusive travelers
About Dimi Hardwicke
I’m an outdoor girl, snow ski, run, speed walk, water ski, climb mountains . We travel extensively plus live in the Mediterranean for 6 months as we sail.
Dimi Hardwicke purchased this Villa in 2015
Why Dimi Hardwicke chose Clifton
Clifton is the St Topez of Africa, what more can one wish for, We have Sea and mountains ,we are away from the hub yet easy access to every shop or restaurant . But most of all the beauty,
What makes this Villa unique
Beautiful Sea Unobstructed Views,safety , as we live down the stairs from Kloof rd Clifton, extremely safe! Tranquil and private.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Gorgeous Villa for Sunsets
Loved staying here with the gorgeous views of the ocean, and enjoying the sunsets with a cocktail hand.
A great spacious apartment and made to feel very welcome on arrival.
Made for a superb base in the fabulous Clifton neighborhood, from which to go off and explore the many delights of Cape Town.
This is a great spot - just far enough from the road to avoid noise. The view is incredible and Dimi was a pleasure as a host. Do not hesitate to book this place.
Beautiful View, Overpriced for Actual Condo
- great location in Clifton; 15 min walk to Camp's Bay, easy access to array of beaches and everything in Cape Town via uber
- beautiful ocean views from the pool area and front rooms
- cozy pool area
- host is friendly
- decorated nicely
- ensuite bathroom was dirty when we arrived (hair in sink, counter area)
- no air conditioning in bedrooms (small fan in master, but didn't do much)
- lacking luxury details (nice towels, cleanliness)
- no screens on any of the windows or doors so mosquitos come in
- no privacy in pool area (workers were passing through)
- no safe for valuables/passports
- had major issue with cockroaches (5 in 5 days - in main living areas, master bedroom and master ensuite), identified to owner at the end of our stay who attributed it to the drought and them coming in from the stairs and that they haven't had that issue previously. Sought some form of compensation, however the owner was unwilling to remedy - planned to have property fumigated for future guests. No matter how beautiful the location or views, cockroaches ruin the experience, especially for the price of this condo.
Gereat view but property lacks some details
Overall a nice setup. Views great from all front rooms. But lacks a little privacy in the pool area and needs screen door.. Second bedroom not great with very tight shower and toilet arrangement. Kitchen appliances a little antiquated. However I would recommend property.
Thanks always for you feedback I’m always looking to better my game! Yes we are in the process right now of adding a sliding screen door ,
Re kitchen, Plse tell me what I can improve. Any thks Dimi