Pine Place Vacation Rental is a great place relax and enjoy a week or weekend. Waterfront home overlooks Lake George located on Sugar Island a short car ferry ride from Sault Ste Marie, MI making the island an easy place to visit, only 8 mile drive from ferry.
Two story house with four bedrooms, and one bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen, dining, and living area. Relax on the large deck overlooking the water, cook dinner on the charcoal grill or toast marshmallows by the fire pit (wood provided). Satellite TV, DVD player with a collection of dvds and board games are available for your indoor enjoyment.
The home has a shared dock you can fish from, and kayaks/canoes can be cast from. Lake frontage does not have beach ideal for swimming. If you choose to bring a boat there is a DNR boat launch about 2 miles from homes location and you can dock it at the property. There is a short walk required down to the lake, and an uphill stroll is required back to the house, if you have difficulties walking this may not be the house for you.
We live next door: close enough for us to be available should you need anything, but far enough away so you can enjoy your privacy.
* The ferry runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It's fun that we live in place that demands a ferry ride to and from the mainland. It also means you have to plan ahead with your arrival and departure times.
* The island has two convenience stores, and one bar/restaurant.
* Due to rural location, Wi-Fi speed is slow and cell phone service can be spotty or pick up Canadian towers.
* Paddle boat, and two kayaks available for your use.
* 15% discount on stays 7 nights or longer