**THIS LISTING IS FOR 2 GUESTS ONLY""
WHY STAY HERE?
Nestled up against the dazzling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, this luxurious resort features a private beach of stretching white sands as well as a marina on the enchanting Nichupte Lagoon. Wonderfully spacious villas, outdoor pools, spectacular spa services, and panoramic room-views of the breathtaking seaside coast accompany a five-star location- Cancun, Mexico. This southeastern hotspot destination is a city of fascinating ancient history, mysterious caves, underwater rivers, tangled jungles, city lights and sights, and the glittering waters and beautiful beaches of the Caribbean Sea. And visiting the gorgeous coastal islands or the awe-inspiring underwater art museum, Museo Subacuatico de Arte, is made easy by the abundance of marinas, scuba diving excursions, and ferry tours nearby- the resort even offers sailing lessons and boat rentals so don't worry about feeling land-locked!
Whether you’re looking for a family getaway to sandy beaches and pretty city sights, a romantic retreat into aquamarine lagoons and coral reefs, or a solo trip to explore the wonders of southeastern Mexico, The Royal Caribbean- with its airy villas, amazing amenities, and delicious dining options- will let you experience your dream vacation in luxury and style.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This gorgeous Double Junior Suite is a spacious 420 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to two guests. The Caribbean-inspired bedroom features a pair of sumptuous double beds with a flat-screen TV with DVD player, intricate wicker headboards, private balcony access, and stunning panoramic views of the sapphire sea and powder-white sand. The full bathroom accentuated by wood finishing and marble accents contains a roomy shower/tub combination and bathroom amenities.
Enjoy a homemade breakfast courtesy of the convenient kitchenette- equipped with mini-fridge, microwave oven, and coffee maker- while you watch the sunrise over the Caribbean Sea from your private balcony.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Sound system, telephones, hairdryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Free Wifi
- Cribs and babysitting service (prior request, additional charge for baby-sitting)
- In-room safe
- Maid service (except Sundays and legal Mexican holidays)
Note: guest rooms are non-smoking.
Spacious villas, a wide range of resort amenities and activities for all ages, and spectacular views of the Caribbean make this beachfront resort a favorite with families and friends looking for an unforgettable tropical vacation.
Guests at The Royal Caribbean can relax on the private beach or enjoy a variety of on-site activities: sunbathe poolside with a fresh cocktail while the kids practice snorkeling in the children’s pool; rent a sailboat and enjoy a picnic on the sapphire Caribbean seas; challenge friends and family to a match of tennis or join in on a yoga session at the beach with your fellow guests. After a long day of adventure and excitement, stop by the Resort spa for a muscle-melting massage or take a dip in the lagoon-style pool featuring a swim-up bar. Dining options include the delicious ocean-view Tradewinds restaurant (themed dinners- Italian night, Mexican night, etc.), the beachside La Cabana Bar, quick and tasty room service (roast chicken, BBQ ribs, fruit platters, salads, etc.), Resort-sponsored poolside cookouts and breakfast buffets, and a variety of dining options and restaurants at nearby Royal Resorts.
Whatever your age, whatever your idea of fun- The Royal Caribbean is sure to keep you not only entertained, but having the time of your life.
The resort is in Cancun's Hotel Zone and guests can also use the amenities at neighbor resort, The Royal Islander. A shuttle bus service is also available to sister resorts, The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkeling equipment, bikes, volleyballs, golf clubs, beach towels and board games
- The Royal Yacht Club Marina
- Children's playground
- Complimentary activities for adults, teenagers and children*
- Sailboats and complimentary sailing lessons for members**
- Golf program with discounted rates at several local courses
- Spa Express
- Fitness Center
- Beauty Salon
- Beach, terrace and villa massage service
- Shaded palapas
- Pool and beach wait staff
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby Royal Resorts
- On-site Independent Doctor’s Office (on-call 24 hours a day)
ABOUT THE AREA
Pearly white beaches, turquoise waters, offshore reefs peppered by marine life, snorkelers, and divers- these are just a few of the wonderful attractions and sights in Cancun. Looking to reconnect with the wonder and wildness of nature? Cancun offers cave tours, crumbling ruins and ancient archaeological sites, underwater rivers, botanical gardens, and a variety of pristine national parks. Water sports fans have a choice of aquatic playgrounds: the Caribbean for fishing, sailing and windsurfing and Nichupté Lagoon for water skiing, kayaking and jungle tours. There are several championship golf courses in the local area as well as upscale shopping centers, fine restaurants, luxurious spas specializing in ancient Mayan healing techniques and Temazcal steam baths, and an abundance of glittering nightlife. Come explore the wonders and waters of beautiful Cancun, Mexico and experience a vacation you will never forget.
THINGS TO DO:
- Isla Mujeres- the “Island of Women” and coral beaches
- Chichen Itza- one of the most famous archaeological sites in Mexico, home to the Mayan pyramids (2 hours’ drive west)
- The Hotel Zone- a huge venue with Vegas-like attractions and top entertainers and DJs (6 min away)
- Museo Maya De Cancun- a hub of Mayan anthropology and history (next door!)
- Parque de las Palapas- the heart of the city (11.5 miles/18.5 km away)
- MUSA Museo Subacuatico de Arte- an underwater museum, great for scuba diving
- City markets and Cooking Schools
- Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Jeep Safaris through jungles, Mayan ruins, and underground caves
- Mayan ruins and villages
- Xcaret Mexico Expectacular- performances from ancient Mayan culture and traditional Mexican music and dances
- Ziplines, ATV’s, Cenote swim, swimming with sharks
- Snorkeling with Wahle Sharks, Manta Rays, Sea Turtles, Sailfish
- The Moon Spa and Golf Club (13.4 miles/21.6 km)
Airport: 9.6 miles/15.5 km
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Reservations are prepaid and nonrefundable
- Taxes have been included in the nightly rate.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Check-in Deposit: $100 USD
- Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour.
- Minimum check-in age: 25. At least one of the guests must have 25 years old.
- Payment methods: Master Card, Visa, AMEX
- Extra beds are not available.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability; may incur additional charges and cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
OPTIONAL SERVICES- FEES APPLY:
- Baby-sitting service (upon request)
- Beach, terrace & villa massage
- Car rental
- Tour desk
- Mini-market, Restaurants, Pool & beach bars, Pizza delivery & Food to go counters
- Spa and Fitness center, Beauty salon
- Guest laundry
Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday night a room move might be required. Should this be the case, our management team will assist our guests in order to make this an uneventful process.
“Perfect, tons to do” Rated 5/5 Stars on TripAdvisor
Cancun was for the four of us - PERFECT, and this hotel only added to our great experience. The staff was so very friendly and helpful, the pool and the beach were all gorgeous. The food at the Tradewinds, the pizza place, the taco place next door, plus the place across the street - were all really good. Don't miss margharitas at the pool bar in the afternoon. The turquoise water at the beach, the Mayan Museum next door. All were just great. Lots of Mexico around here for us, and we're from New Mexico and Texas! And our rooms were cleaned every day, unlike time shares in USA where you get help just twice a week. Our housekeeper was terrific. We did not rent a car, but got around on the hotel shuttle, local bus, and taxis. We can't wait to come back. Chichen Itza is a world wonder, so don't miss it. The tour bus and the tour guides were top notch. Still having great, fun memories. We are two sisters, plus husbands, and are 67-75 young at heart. Loved it all.
“Lots of fun, clean water” Rated 5/5 Stars on TripAdvisor
We had a larger group with lots of kids and everyone commented on how wonderful the resort ,pool people and fun activities were! There are daily activities for children and adults. A sail boat free for an hour each day. Snorkel gear, golf clubs and more could be checked out any day. The property is amazing and so well maintained. Also.... no problem at all with the water as they filter it again, everyone except the babies drank it! The beach is larger than I remembered with lots of lounge chairs and shade if needed.