ABOUT THE SPACE
This is a Classic Room with a King Bed - Unit Amenities include:
- Dry Kitchenette
- Electric Tea/Coffee Makers
- Electronic Safe Deposit Lockers
- LED TV’s with DTH connections
- Mini Fridge
ABOUT THE AREA
The lush coconut groves, calm and peaceful shore accompanied by a blissful temperate climate round the year, makes Daman, an exquisite pearl on the western coast of the Indian subcontinent. This magical land beholds all those who visit in its enchanting spell, compelling them to take a trip there again and again to relish its delicate and subtle beauty. To experience Daman in all its revelry, Sterling Daman, a Sterling Holiday Resort is now open to our valued members and revered guests.
Daman is Union territory situated just 15 km from Vapi, a border town on Gujarat-Maharashtra. Daman was an erstwhile Portuguese colony, but now is a thriving industrial hub with beach resorts, making it a popular local getaway. Saturday evenings are full of beachside live music where thousands of guests dine with loud live music around (Mainly Indian Film songs).
By Air - Nearest Airport in Daman: Surat Airport ( STV ) , Surat-125 Kms
By Rail – The nearest Railway Station is Vapi, which is 12 Kilometers
- By Road – Daman is one of the easily reachable Tourist destinations in western India, which is just 193 Kilometers from Mumbai and 140 Kilometers from Surat. It is connected to all over Gujarat and Maharashtra by the NH 8
Fort of St Jerome - 1 Kms
- Devka Beach - 4 Kms
Church of Bom Jesus - 5 Kms
Mirasol Waterpark - 5 Kms
- Jhampore Beach - 6 Kms
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 21 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information