This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Fire Island vacation rental house is the perfect destination for families looking to spend quality time together in a charming seaside village. The 2,000-square-foot home located in the Dunewood community on Fire Island comfortably sleeps 8 guests in queen and twin-sized beds. Take the complimentary bikes out for a spin around the island, or walk across the street to hang out on the beach. This lovely Fire Island home offers something for everyone in the family!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Rear West): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Front East): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Rear East): 2 Twin Beds
The light hardwood floors and coastal decorations found throughout this home give guests a true sense of being on vacation.
Walk up the stairs to the main level where large windows and sliding glass doors allow sunshine to flood the home on sunny days, and also provides guests with great views of the beach and ocean.
Kick back and relax on the comfy couches in the living room. You can watch all of your favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen cable TV.
Prepare all of your meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances and beautiful new countertops. There’s a dining table adjacent to the kitchen with seating for 6, as well as a table outside that overlooks the ocean.
After dinner, step out on the balcony and enjoy the fresh sea air as you listen to the waves crash on the beach.
Regardless of which bedroom you end up in, you’re sure to rest well at night. The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature queen-sized beds, while the third and fourth bedrooms both have sets of twin-sized beds.
Whether you’re looking to relax or be active, this Fire Island home is the perfect vacation destination. Guests can borrow one of the bikes at the house and take them for a spin around the island, or play tennis on the nearby courts. The beach across the street is the ideal place to lay out and get some sun.
Walk a mile to Ocean Beach to explore the popular shops and dine at great restaurants. Swim in the water or play in the sand on the white beaches.
Be sure to visit the Fire Island Lighthouse to learn about the history of the island and catch an amazing view from the top of the lighthouse to finish your vacation nights!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a deck, patio furniture, 3 bikes, fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with a DVD player, free WiFi, central heating and air-conditioning, ceiling fans,, and much more!
- Amazing location on Fire Island with a view of the ocean. Walk a mile to the popular Ocean Beach, relax on the sand, shop and treat yourself to nearby dining!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $100 fee per stay (dogs only, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that no cars are allowed on Fire Island (guests must take a ferry to access the property)
- All guests must be related to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in