UNIT AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Coffee/Tes Maker
- Mini Fridge
ABOUT THE AREA
The Himalayan range of mountains are stunning in its own right. Kufri is a hamlet which brings to you the best of Himachal Pradesh – be it lush mountains, snowy plains, or dense forests. Sterling Holidays presents to you our latest resort, Sterling Kufri, which blends in luxury and comfort with stunning views of the surrounding mountainous landscape.
- Historical Shimla Mall, Ridge and Advance studies 25 Km 40 minutes
- Nature Sight seeing/Valley/Lake. Etc. Naldehra, Hatu peak, Hatkoti and Sarahan 50 Km - 1 hour
- Religious Jakhu & Sankatmochan 30 KM - 1 hour
- Cultural/heritage Chail palace 25 Km
- Educational IHM Kufri, Summerhill Shimla 6 Km
- Business Leisure 0 Km
- Safari / National Park Kufri 6 Km 25 minutes away
- Health Care IGMC Shimla 20 Km - 30 minutes away
- By Air : The state capital of Himachal Pradesh – Shimla houses the Jubbarbhatti Airport which lies closest to Kufri at a distance of 20 km. Frequent flights are available from this airport to the capital city of New Delhi.
- By Air: Chandigarh - 4 1/2 hours away
- By Rail : The nearest railway station near Kufri lies in Shimla which has a narrow gauge rail route
By Bus : The network of buses from the neighbouring cities of Shimla, Narkanda, and Rampur are well-connected to Kufri.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 18 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information