|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This cozy 3-bedroom 4-bathroom condo sleeps eight and is located on the 26th floor of the Phoenix West II.
· Flat screen televisions in all bedrooms and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
· Wet bar features ice maker and granite countertops
· Dining area seats six at the table and four at the kitchen bar
· Luxurious King size bed in carpeted master bedroom
· Jacuzzi tub with separate shower in master bathroom
· Tiled balcony with breathtaking gulf front view seats four at the table
The rooms were nice, but two bathrooms were covered in mold and mildew. We had to stay there one night because of the late check in and moved. When that problem gets fixed it would be a great place to stay.
I am not generally one who prefers high rise units for a beach vacation, but this property was very nice. Phoenix II West is away from the other high rise units making the beach less crowded. Our unit was brand new, very clean and well appointed. Loved the tasteful beach decor. Would suggest more towel bars in bathrooms to handle all the beach towels. Highlights for our teens were putt-putt and go carts at Adventure Island and the sailing with ALBeachChairs.com on the beach right outside!