|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium on the 3rd floor of Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet is the perfect beachside retreat for a couple or small family.
· Lovely living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Cozy kitchen fully equipped with white appliances
· Dining room table for two
· Master bedroom with queen size bed and beach house décor
· Shower and tub combination in master bedroom
· Stacked washer and dryer conveniently tucked away
· Private balcony with seats for six to enjoy view of the Gulf
We had a nice stay why we were in Gulf shores on a family vacation. The room was nice exempt for a few things the fridge would not cool.The office says that house keeping turns them up to keep cost down when they clean them .So long store short the fridge did not cool off for 3 out of are 5 days. So bring a cooler with you if you stay in this room.Does have a nice view of the ocean the pool and tennis courts were nice to use.Over all a 3 star room .