|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located on the 4th floor of Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet, this 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium sleeps four for a cozy couple’s retreat.
· Queen sleeper sofa and television in comfortable living area
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Dining room table for two
· Master bedroom with queen size bed
· Shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Private patio with table and seating for four
My family came down to enjoy the sun and sand in May, but ended up terribly disappointed. This property is horribly outdated. We had to leave the day after we arrived due to a family emergency- the owner refunded half of our payment amount, which was considerable since we were planning to stay over a week.
Had we been able to stay, I still would have left this unit. It was dingy (stained carpet and poor lighting), and reminiscent of an inexpensive 80's hotel room. The only redeeming quality was the view, which was very nice.