|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located on the 4th floor of the Grand Beach is this lovely 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom condo. It has space for eight guests to sleep comfortably. Enjoy your stay across the street from the beach and the Gulf State Park.
· Living area is carpeted and has a DVD player and a flat-screen television.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances.
· Dining area is carpeted with two stools at the kitchen bar and a table seating four.
· Master bedroom is carpeted and has a queen-size bed and television.
· Tub and shower combination in the master bathroom.
· Second bedroom has a queen-size bed and is accessed by a spiral staircase.
· Children-size bunk beds are also in the condo.
· Table for four on the balcony with a gorgeous Gulf-front view that can be enjoyed across the street.
Our stay at Grand Beach was very good. The property was very clean and well kept. The kitchen was a good size and we liked the open kitchen, dining and living room areas. It was easy to walk across the highway and get to the beach. I loved that even though we were on the opposite side of the highway from the ocean, you could still see the ocean unobstructed from our balcony. I would come back again and recommend it for others. It was easy to get to all the attractions and activities we wanted to do while there.
Everything was in working order in the unit, but the condo was not very clean. The coffee pot was so dirty we had to clean it several times to feel that we could get a clean cup of coffee. Ceiling fans and baseboard were very dirty with build up. The condo was close to the pier which my husband liked but being across the busy 4 lane highway was a little noisy even though we did have a good view of the ocean. All in all it was a nice stay but would suggest that someone check the cleaning company to make sure the unit is cleaner.