This beautifully renovated 1300 sq. ft (850 sq ft upstairs / 450 sq ft downstairs)one story home, located 2.5 blocks from ND Stadium is in the heart of South Bend's closest neighborhood to Notre Dame! It's the perfect location for your weekend fun! This property has 4 BR 2 Baths and sleeps 10! Grill out or walk to many of the area bars or restaurants! More importantly, YOU'LL BE A QUICK 10 MINUTE WALK TO THE FOOTBALL FIELD!
GAME TIME! It’s time to start planning for your Notre Dame Football weekend festivities! Are you thinking about having to split up your family or group into multiple cramped hotel rooms? Have you thought about the hassle of having to gather everyone up come game day, drive or wait in line for a shuttle or cab and then wrestle the traffic to the stadium or your tailgating destination? FORGET ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! IT CANT GET MUCH CLOSER TO NOTRE DAME! AND THE HEART OF THE ACTION!
If you’re not tailgating at the stadium, it's a great place to do so right in the back yard! Grill out while you hear the Notre Dame Marching Band! (Yes, you're that close)! Take in all the excitement that you came here for while you people watch hundreds of passersby on their way to the game!
*Available all year round for any of your South Bend events, business or pleasure*
If you're not coming in town for the big game we've got your stay covered for many other Notre Dame / South Bend events as well! (Prices will reflect event attended. and availability may depend on time of year).
AVAILABLE RENTAL EVENTS ALL YEAR ROUND
- Football Games & Other Sporting Events
- Junior Parents Weekend
- Class Reunions
- Business Trips
- Family Visits
- Visiting Professors and their families
- Traveling Nurses
There's no traffic to beat here! No worries about trying to find parking for you or any visiting friends either since you've got 3 parking spots (drive + garage) and street parking!
WITHIN A COUPLE BLOCKS
Martins super market with deli and a Starbucks, CVS pharmacy, Burger King, Subway, Amore Spa and more!
Going out on the town during your stay? Good thing it’s just a few minute drive to Night life at Eddy Commons with multiple bars and restaurants to choose from! There are many more restaurants, shops and bars all within a 5 minute walk drive as well! Or just enjoy the large back yard / patio for a cookout and a game of corn hole after a hopeful Irish win!
** This is our newest property we've renovated making it # 4 of available homes for our guests! We are ready to provide you with the same quality and care that we have been providing for 10 years with our first property, "Peashway Place" listing # 3917658. Our 2nd property is at listing #4242818 (Sleeps 10) just as close, and then there is "Napoleon St Year Round Rental!" Listing #4087392(Sleeps 10) just as close.
**If you do choose this property, please enjoy our home as your home! Again, we've been welcoming guests at our home for 10 years, and by now we know exactly what you’re looking for during your stay. We are glad to now be able to offer yet another home at such an a mazing location. This truly is a better choice than settling for that hotel! Enjoy your time here. We’re taking care of the rest!
-Living room(big screen TV ),
- Kitchen w/ all appliances - - Coffee / maker, utensils / plates / drink-ware
- High speed internet / Wi-Fi
- All linens, towels and toiletries provided
- Basement bedroom / living area w/ small bar top / full bath / - Washer/dryer room (Detergent, spot remover, dryer sheets, iron / board provided)
- Large fenced in backyard with Lighted patio / furniture / fire pit
- Propane mobile gas grill
- 1 car garage / driveway parking (2 spots) plus street parking
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (All fresh linens + pillows provided)
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen Bed ( Sleeps 2 )
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Bunk Beds ( Sleeps 4 )
- Bedroom 3 - 3 Extended Twin Beds ( Sleeps 3 )
- BATHROOMS (2 Full) (All fresh towels provided)
- 1st full bath - Tub Shower
- 2nd full bath - Stand up / walk-in Shower
- 50% refund if reservation canceled before 60 days of check-in date
- No refund if reservation is canceled within 60 days of check-in date
- If reservation is within 60 days of check-in date, full payment is due at booking.
- Check in time: 4:00pm EST Check out time: 12pm EST (Speak with owner for different times).
- Additional nights may be added for additional charge.
- 2 night minimum stay for Notre Dame Football weekends. If guest chooses to stay 1 night, 2 night rate will be charged. Otherwise, 1 night stays are welcome.
- Walking distance to restaurants / bars / shops/spa