You will love my place because it is family friendly with the look and feel of the beach in a private cul-de-sac. Ten minutes away and you can find yourself relaxing on the shores of Virginia Beach Oceanfront or Ocean Breeze Water Park. Additionally, you are 5 minutes from The Lynnhaven Mall and a short drive to Pembroke and McArthur Mall where you can enjoy shopping, entertainment, and fun for the family. This area is centrally local to grocery stores, nail salons, day spas, and local fitness centers.
• Emergency Number 911
• Local Hospitals are
o Sentara Princess Anne-2025 Glenn Mitchell Drive Va. Bch
o Sentara Virginia Beach-1060 First Colonial Road Va. Bch
Contact information is required of all adults staying at Serene Vacation Getaway.
o First Aid Kit is located in the upstairs bathroom on the shelf.
• Smoke detectors are located on the second floor above locked bedrooms.
• Fire Extinguisher is located in the utility room on top of the freezer
Front door and back door are easily accessible in case of emergencies.
Common Areas: Living room, kitchen, and backyard.
Equipped with TV, BlueRay, and Firestick for your enjoyment.
o Turning on Blue Ray
o Turns on Both TV and Blue ray
o Press -Blue ray /Power Button/ Blue Ray button
o Press -TV /Power Button/ TV button
o Dishwasher is available for use.
o Feel free to use utensils, pots, pans, and dishes in the kitchen.
o Below the kitchen sink you will find a dish drainer, trash bags, and cleaning products.
o Outdoor Furniture
o Table umbrella and extra chairs are located in the brown bin.
o Please place umbrella back in the plastic bag when stay is completed.
Cleaning products-Below each sink in the house you will find cleaning products.
• Feel free to lock bedroom doors at night.
• The bathrooms are private for your use only.
• Please do not use any areas that are locked or marked private.
o Pool is not available.
o Please keep an eye on your children.
o It is easy for them to slip out of the house during the day or night and get in the pool.
o Ceramic tile is slippery when wet.
o DO NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS while walking on ceramic tile floor.
o Wipe up spills immediately.
o Please sand off clothes, shoes, towels, etc. before coming inside the house
• Five registered guests or less.
• Please do not have additional guests come to the home without prior consent.
• A/C- is preset to run 72* F 6am-11pm during the day and 74*F 11pm-6am.
• It can be adjusted if necessary.
• Please keep doors and windows closed to keep house cool.
• Ceiling fans are available for your convenience.
• Heat- is preset to run 70* F 6am-11pm during the day and 68*F 11pm-6am. It can be adjusted if necessary. Please keep doors and windows closed to keep house warm.
• Do not park/block their driveways.
• Do not throw trash on ground. Trash cans are provided on the side of the house.
• Be respectful of loud noises after 10pm
• Do not knock on their doors. Use emergency contact information if I cannot be reached.
o Please do not smoke in or in front of the house.
o Use the back yard, move about 10 feet away, and discard cigarette butts in the trash.
o Do not remove towels from the house.
o They ARE NOT beach towels.
o Please do not move furniture or rearrange the room.
o Do not park/block anyone’s driveway, they will have your car towed.
o Feel free to use my driveway or park in front of my home.
o No outside noise after 10pm.
o NO PETS ALLOWED!
o There are trash cans in every room.
o Empty trash on check-out.
o Place empty boxes, aluminum cans, pans, plastic/glass bottles and container in the blue bin in the utility room.
WiFi Network-Available in manual at house
Leaving the house-
o When exiting the home please ensure all doors and windows are locked.
o Place the lock button on the key code.
o Do not lock the bottom lock or a key will be required to open the door.
Returning to the House:
• Key-in your unique pass code to get in the house
• When retiring for bed at night please lock doors.
ALL REVISIONS AND UPDATES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE GUEST MANUAL UPON YOUR ARRIVAL.