|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
A beachside condominium on the 3rd floor of Island Winds East, this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom home away from home sleeps four.
· Living area adds sleeping room with a queen sleeper sofa
· Open floor combined living and dining area features a television and stereo system
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all basic appliances
· Seating for two at the kitchen bar and four around the dining area table
· Queen size bed and flat screen television in the beach themed master bedroom
· Master bathroom with a shower and tub combination
· Cozy balcony seating for four with a gorgeous gulf front view of the beach.
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
The place was a little older, like the plumbing fixtures, but was well maintained and clean. Fully equipped kitchen, outside charcoal grill, perfect balcony, great pool, beach, and location.
I spent my birthday at the beach and loved it. Island Winds East is a great location, located directly on the beach, and the condo's are up to date and modern. I spent my 2013 vacation there and decided to come back and it was well worth it. I have only one issue and that is with the parking. I rented a one bedroom condo that slept 4. The condo management would only give one free parking pass. The other couple had to pay for the additional pass. That's not appropriate in my opinion. Otherwise, it was a wonderful vacation and birthday. I will return in Summer of 2015.