|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Cute 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium that sleeps six is located on the 4th floor of the Island Winds East.
· Living area has a sofa queen sleeper, television, DVD player, and stereo system
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances
· Dining area seats four at the table and three at the kitchen bar
· Queen size bed and television in the master bedroom
· Master bathroom has a shower and tub combination
· Balcony with gorgeous gulf front view has seating for four
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
The condo location was great and within close proximity of the popular attractions and restaurants. Overall the condo was clean but it was very dated. It was OK for a short stay but I would not recommend it for a prolonged stay or if you had intentions of doing a lot of entertaining, cooking etc. within the unit.
The condo location was perfect. Right down from The Hangout. Directly next to public access parking lot. Walk directly out to the beach, not far. Condo was a little dated but clean. Brand new fridge, with ice maker, worked great. Wifi worked fine as well, no issues. Parking free, available for only one parking spot. Any other cars must park a little ways down across the street in free public parking lot. Overall, condo stay fine for long weekend.