|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Beach décor is featured throughout this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four and is located on the 6th floor of the Island Winds East.
· Flat screen televisions in the living area and bedroom
· Queen sofa sleeper and VCR player in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances
· Dining area has a table with seating for four and the kitchen bar seats two
· King size bed in the master bedroom
· Tub and shower combination in the master bathroom
· Beautiful gulf front view from the balcony with seating for two
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
The location was excellent being right on the ocean; we loved sitting on the balcony and enjoying looking out over the ocean and relaxing. We would definitely come back and already planning our vacation next summer here. The condo was excellent and the 4 of us were comfortable with the pull out sofa bed. We enjoyed being able to walk to the various shops and restaurants such as The Hangout and Pink Pony. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would possibly recommend a small vacuum cleaner to help keep the floors clean although the broom worked fine.