Pack your bags for a blissful lake getaway at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath Dewittville vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 4. Situated in the Chautauqua Lake Estates Condos, the home boasts a lakefront location with splendid views and direct access to the water. Take in the scenery from the private deck or watch the boats pass by down at the dock. With the lake as your backyard, a golf course next door and dozens of other activities nearby, this condo guarantees a good time!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
A colorful array of flowers and lush greenery will welcome you as you arrive at the condo, along with the shimmering lake in the background. Step inside and get a closer look at the water from the wall of windows that line the main living space.
Take a seat on the cozy sofa to enjoy the inspiring lake views through the window or turn on the flat-screen Smart TV for your morning entertainment.
Fuel up for the day in the fully equipped kitchen opposite the living area. The space includes all your essential appliances and a center island with a spacious countertop. Indulge in your enticing creations at the kitchen table or dine with a view on the private deck.
Enjoy a cool breeze with a refreshing view as you dine at the shaded patio table. This lovely outdoor space also features a gas grill for your next family cookout.
When the night’s festivities have come to a close, retreat to the bedrooms to rest up for tomorrow’s activity. The master bedroom boasts a queen bed, flat-screen cable TV and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake. The second bedroom comes complete with a full-sized bed.
Situated along the edge of Chautauqua Lake, this property is the perfect home-base for all your lake excursions. Take an early morning stroll along the shore and rent a boat for the day in Mayville.
For your next adventure, explore Lake Erie Wine Country which sprawls over 50-miles of vineyards and includes 22 exquisite wineries.
Go for a drive down to the Village of Bemus Point and enjoy a live performance on the water, play a scenic 9-holes on the golf course and choose from several fine restaurants for dinner.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, central air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen cable TV, private deck, patio furniture and more!
- Community amenities include picnic areas, playground, outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), pickleball court and tennis courts
- Central Lakeland location - Right on the lake’s edge! Minutes to all things Chautauqua County has to offer, such as Lake Erie Wine Country and Bemus Point
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Not suitable for children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 35 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Fireplace is non-functional
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in