|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
This lovely 2 bedroom 2 bathroom beachside retreat is not your average condominium. Located on the eighth level of Island Winds East, it sleeps six in style.
· Living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Granite countertops and wood cabinetry in full kitchen
· Dining room table seats four and kitchen bar seats two
· King size bed and flat screen television in master bedroom
· Master bathroom with shower and tub combination, granite-topped vanity, and classy décor
· Second bedroom with two twin beds
· Stacked washer and dryer in hallway closet
· Gorgeous view of the Gulf from balcony with seating
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Had an excellent stay at Island Winds. The kitchen has everything you can need and beyond. The beach is only 10 steps away and a short walk brings you to shops and restaurants.
The only negative i would find is the not private balcony.