|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Found on the ground level of Romar Lakes, this delightful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six in style.
· Living area features queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television
· White appliances and stools for two at breakfast bar in fully equipped kitchen
· Lovely dining area seats six around glass-topped table
· Beach style master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Shower and tub combination and extended vanity with chair in master bathroom
· Table and chairs on back patio to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful natural view
The condo is roomy and very clean, which I love. It is close to the beach and to restaurants and shopping. The full kitchen allows you to cook some meals in when you don't feel like going out. The BBQ pits at the pool area are also great for a fun cookout. You can't beat the price either! It is perfect for our family and we can't wait to come back!
I was excited from the moment I arrived. Main floor condo right across the street from the beach. Lots of entertainment near by including Live Bait which is in walking distance from our location.
Recommend stopping by the visitor center which is also in walking distance from the condo.
The price is great and we will be coming back again next year!