About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Perfect for a family getaway, this newly improved and updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium is conveniently located on the 3rd level of Phoenix I. It sleeps 10 plus an infant in the premium baby crib and is just steps from the sugar-white sand.
· Wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs throughout the condo
· The living area maintains a queen Lazy Boy sofa sleeper, 2 Lazy Boy recliners, large wall-mounted flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo system
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and ample granite counter space for your cooking enjoyment
· Seating for 8 around the glass dining room table, 3 additional at the breakfast bar and a child (with the owner supplied highchair). Note: The dining table has 6 chairs and we have 2 additional chairs and a card table in bedroom #2 closet for guest use.
· Master bedroom featuring a king-size bed and premium dark wood baby crib and access to private balcony
· Glass enclosed shower and tub combinations in both master and guest bathrooms
· Second bedroom with queen bed and a third bedroom with two full-size beds
· Private washer and dryer tucked away in a hall closet
· The spacious end-unit balcony with table seating for 4 with additional seating and lounge chair
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Overall we enjoyed our stay and this unit was very nice. We rented this unit because it is supplied with a crib and a high chair. The living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and balconies are very spacious. The middle bathroom was rather small for a unit that sleeps 10. In our case, the master bath could not be utilized because of my two little ones who took multiple naps. So that left 7 adults/teens using one small bathroom to get dressed. Luckily, there were plenty of mirrors in the bedrooms and living room. The kitchen was equipped with everything you could possibly need including toddler plates, cups, and spoons. The balcony closet had umbrellas, boogie boards, and sand castle supplies to use, but we had already brought our own. There are also hooks in the closet to hang towels and stuff. The one negative that I would say that I was disappointed in was on our arrival the unit wasn't cleaned to the standards I was used to. I guess there is really no way to get all the sand cleaned up off the tile floors, but feeling it upon arrival was a bit discouraging. The bathrooms could also use a thorough cleaning around the tub/shower door creases. The bathroom floors and baths could actually be updated some to match the kitchen. It would make it more appealing. Overall, our unit was very nice and we enjoyed our stay. There wasn't anything that would keep me from renting this unit again. It was very accommodating for our multi-family getaway.
We are so glad that you found the unit accommodated your needs. We will report your concerns to our housekeeping department, and make sure that is properly addressed. Thank you for your review and we look forward to you staying with us again!