Your unforgettable Ozark adventure begins with this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Branson West vacation rental condo. This newly updated home features sleeping accommodations for 6 and access to an abundance of unique amenities, including a fishing lake and 2 outdoor pools. Take advantage of all the activities offered around the complex or explore the nearby attractions, such as Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing, located only minutes away.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
This lovely condo comes complete with all the essential comforts to make you feel right at home. Step inside and you’ll find a tastefully decorated space embellished with modern decor and wood accents.
Prepare your favorite dinners and desserts in the well-equipped kitchen. The space features new appliances, a charming breakfast counter accompanied by 4 barstools and a drop leaf table with 2 chairs.
Once you’re satisfyingly full, make yourself comfortable in the main living space, which includes a cozy sofa, leather armchair and a flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable. Large windows finish off the room, along with a door to access the spacious back deck.
Step outside for a breath of fresh air and inspiring mountain views. This covered deck comes complete with patio furniture for you to dine al fresco or just sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Walk back inside through the second doorway and enter into the master bedroom. Aside from private deck access, the room also boasts a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen Smart TV with cable and an en suite bathroom equipped with a tub-shower combo. The second bedroom also features a king-sized bed and flat-screen Smart TV.
This condo is conveniently situated directly across the street from the community pool. Walk no further than 100 feet to lounge under the sun or go for a refreshing swim. The complex also offers a fishing lake and shaded picnic areas equipped with charcoal grills.
When you’re ready to explore outside the complex, numerous area attractions lie only minutes away. Experience one-of-a-kind thrills at Silver Dollar City, just 1.5 miles away, browse over 100 shops at Branson Landing or spend a day by the lake in Indian Point.
Further enhance your vacation at The Branson Strip. Also known as 76 Country Blvd and Hwy 76, the area is home to a wide variety of shows, venues and family-friendly entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with new appliances, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, private deck, outdoor furniture, a starter pack of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, and 1 use of shampoo and bath/hand soap and more
- Community amenities include 2 swimming pools, a fishing lake, playgrounds and covered picnic areas with charcoal grills
- Ideal Branson West location - Within close proximity to Silver Dollar City, Branson Landing and The Branson Strip! Also near numerous restaurants, golf courses and lakes
- Please note that the lake at this property is not accessible by vehicle. It is a steep, rocky path that is quite a ways from the cabin and must be walked
- The property entrance is only accessible by stairs
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in