|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Ideal for your large group’s escape to the beach, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps eight on the 4th level of Phoenix I.
· Island-themed living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Fully equipped kitchen with seats for four at the breakfast bar
· Dining area table has seating for six
· Master bedroom with television and floral comforter on king size bed
· Shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Second bedroom with full size bed and third with two twins
· Washer and dryer within the condo
· Gorgeous Gulf view from seating on balcony
There isn't much good to say, so I will begin with the bad: completely outdated, very dirty (the popcorn ceilings had dust hanging from it, the tiles look like they've never seen a mop, unidentified smears on bathroom cabinets, and mold in the shower!!!), counted at least 5 flies within the first 5 minutes of arrival, broken door handle on balcony and broken shower curtain, and last but not least, there were no sheets for the plastic wrapped pull out bed in the living area. The only positive comment I have is the overall location. So disappointing.