|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Tropical décor is featured in this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four and is located on the 5th floor of the Phoenix I.
· Flat screen televisions are located in living area and bedroom
· Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Tile countertops in the fully equipped kitchen
· Dining area has a table that seats four and the kitchen bar seats two
· King size bed in the master bedroom
· Shower and tub combination with tile countertop in master bathroom
· Beautiful gulf front view with table seating four
My husband and I stayed for a weekend get-away. Condo was very clean, updated, & very close to restaurants and shopping.. Everything about this stay was relaxing! Condo owner has supplied the kitchen with everything that you would need as well. Staff was very friendly & we will definitely be bringing the kids our next time around!
The good: Phoenix I building and amenities were clean and very well kept. Employees were helpful and very friendly. Elevators were fast and not crowded. Ample parking space and plenty of luggage carts, even had a supermarket cart for hauling your groceries. Pool and deck were great. The not so good: Our condo was old and outdated. For the amount of money we spent I was expecting more. Kitchen had the bare minimum and the whole condo needed a good cleaning. I will stay at the Phoenix I again, but a different rental unit for sure.