About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Nautical décor is featured in this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo that sleeps six and is located on the 6th floor of the Phoenix I.
· Flat screen televisions are located in all bedrooms and the living area
· Living area has queen sofa sleeper, DVD and VCR player
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Table in dining area seats six
· King size bed in the master bedroom
· Combination shower and tub in the master bathroom
· Gorgeous gulf front view has table seating four and chaise lounge on balcony
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
excellent location acceptable accommodations
The location of this condo was perfect! There were a ton of things to do within walking distance to include eatery, shopping and activities. The beach was just steps away. Our balcony had a great scenic view of the ocean with no obstructed views. Pools were clean. They gave us a slight discount when booking. The management was pleasant to work with too.
Facility was outdated and bacis. Nothing aesthetically appealing. Condo was clean but could use some work in finishings, appliances, and bathrooms. There were signs of a large leak in the master bathroom with tons of signs of mold in the showers. Washer/dryer was very loud and outdated.
We will more than likely not stay at this location again. We will pay more money for a more updated and upscale facility next time.