About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Bright and beachy 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium that sleeps eight is located on the 7th floor of the Phoenix I.
· Flat screen televisions in the living area and bedrooms
· DVD/VCR combinations and queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and tile backsplash
· Kitchen bar seats four and dining area seats four
· Master bedroom has a king size bed
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Table seating three and chaise lounge on the balcony with a breathtaking gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Slightly outdated. Setting and service more than makes up for it.
Property location couldn't have been any better.
Gym and furniture was outdated. But the service was phenomenal.
Overall. A fantastic value and experience.
We are so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay here. Please come and see us again when the "beach" calls you back. Thank you for your 5 Star review.