About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Fantastic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental that sleeps 10 is located on the 9th floor of Phoenix I.
· Flatscreen televisions are located in the living area and bedrooms.
· Queen sofa sleeper, stereo system, and DVD player in the living area.
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertop.
· Table in dining area seats eight at the table and kitchen bar seats four.
· New stacked washer and dryer in the hall closet.
· King-size bed and balcony access in the master bedroom.
· Tub and shower combination and granite countertops in both bathrooms.
· Gorgeous tile floors throughout unit.
· Beautifu Gulf-front views from balcony with seating for five at the table plus chaise lounge.
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Beautiful, Spacious and very modern
This condo is in new condition. The unobstructed view of the white sand beaches and blue/green gulf waters are fantastic. The unit has tile throughout with new paint and very up to date furnishings. The master is spacious with its own balcony. There are Flat screen televisions in every room with great cable service. The balcony facing the ocean has new patio furniture. The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances.
Warm and inviting. directly on the Gulf
Great location with plenty of parking. The unit faces directly on the beach. Modern kitchen appliance with attractive cabinets. Tiled floors throughout the unit add to the convenience when we came in from the beach.The new tile floors in the bedrooms really add to the convenience of the unit.
The floor to ceiling window in the master faces directly toward the gulf. The second and third bedrooms are spacious and perfect for a family. New flat screen TV's in every location. The balcony furniture looked brand new.
The pool is solar heated pool that is great in cool weather and saves the eco system.The staff were wonderful. check in was very convenient and the rates are very economical.Plenty of parking and a security guard at the gate.
We had a wonderfule time and plan to return very soon!