About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Contemporary 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium that sleeps six is located on the 9th floor of the Phoenix I.
· Flat screen televisions are located in the bedrooms and living area
· Living area has queen sofa sleeper
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances, granite countertop and tile backsplash
· Dining area seats four at the table
· Stacked washer and dryer
· Master bedroom is carpeted and has king size bed
· Tiled combination shower and tub with granite countertop in the master bathroom
· Breathtaking gulf front view from the balcony with seating for three at the table and a chaise lounge chair
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Great Place To Stay
The condo was very comfy and cozy for our little family. It was just my husband, me, and my 6 year old. We enjoyed doing a puzzle provided by the condo and playing Sorry! The pool was warm and the beach was enjoyable!
This is the second year in a row we have stayed here. It is always clean and ready. I will be staying here every time we go to Orange Beach. It is quiet and everyone is so nice. Kid friendly too!!
Awesome, relaxing and comfortable
We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation in your beautiful condo! We had a great time and thank you so much for your kind help in getting our reservation setup.
I would highly recommend booking this condo. Watching the dolphins and boat races were exciting to watch from the balcony. The kitchen was well stocked with what is needed to cook which was great for eating in. The condo is close to many places to eat out, shop, buy groceries, etc. Just can't say enough about it! Thanks so much!