|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located on the 10th level of Phoenix I, this fashionably decorated 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six just steps from the sugar white sand.
· Beautifully decorated living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Full kitchen with crisp white cabinets and granite countertops
· Spacious dining area with cushioned chairs for six
· Master bedroom with king size bed and large flat screen television
· Granite countertop, lovely fixtures, and shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Gorgeous Gulf-front view from balcony with table and chairs
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Great condo. Well kept up and very clean.
the place was very nice, the view beautiful - however, the smokers on the balconies sure but a damper on our evenings with wine and mornings with coffee on the balcony. i complained at he desk, but to no results.
One of the nicest Phoenix we have ever stayed in! The kitchen had everyhing you need for cooking. All the furniture was top of the line. Awesome beach front view. Clean and beautifully decorated. Thank you for making our stay in your condo a great one!!!