Four-bedroomed, staffed luxury penthouses with views over Nai Thon Beach.
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge. 2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
- 3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
- 4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
Queen K C
- english, singhalese
About Queen K C
I am fortunate to have experienced some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts. I felt a natural draw to get involved in an Asian business and build a company based on luxury experiences. As dedicated specialists in only the very finest of villas, we hand pick them all, assessing each property listed on our websites to ensure the ultimate in luxury location, premium services and the very finest facilities. We truly do have only the finest villas available for rent in Phuket and Koh Samui, Thailand. We are looking forward to making your stay in Thailand an unforgettable experience through the Elite Havens Group.
Queen K C purchased this Villa in 2016
Why Queen K C chose Sa Khu
1. Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Nai Thon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session. 2. Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort. 3. Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach. 4. Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade. 5. The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more. 6. Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach. 7. Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats. 8. Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients. 9. Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views. 10. Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
What makes this Villa unique
Malaiwana estate is set on the hillside at the south end of Nai Thon Beach. A one-kilometre stretch of golden sand, water activities including standup paddle and snorkelling and low-key dining choices all lie within a few hundred metres of the estate. Situated just nine kilometres from Phuket airport, Nai Thon retains a sleepy village atmosphere. Though the beach could no longer be considered a “hidden gem”, it retains its lustre as a lesser-visited, picturesque spot along Phuket’s peaceful north-west coast.