*Please note there's another vacation rental attached on-site, in a completely separate space, available for rent to sleep 6 more guests ID#354546*
Situated near the Alto Lakes Golf & Country Club, this lovely vacation rental studio apartment accommodates 2 guests on a southwest retreat. For couples, solo travelers or those seeking extra privacy on a family vacation, this is the apartment for you, as it connects to a charming 3 bedroom home and offers easy access to outdoor activities!
Studio: Queen Bed
Chic southwest novelties and posh rustic furnishings decorate this stylish rental unit. Natural light pours through the windows, brightly illuminating golden walls that stretch to high vertical ceilings. Sleek hardwood floors and modern tiling separate the kitchen and bathroom from the living and sleeping area.
Prepare meals and coffee at the fully equipped kitchenette, which includes all the essentials you need to cook with ease, including a full refrigerator and freezer, 4-burner stove, oven, dishware and more! Enjoy your home-cooked meals at the wood table set that seats 4.
On chilly evenings, a gas fireplace warms the apartment while creating a cozy atmosphere. Draw the shades and climb into the comfortable queen-sized bed nights of peaceful slumbers.
During your downtime, you can catch up on your favorite shows on the 48-inch mounted flat-screen TV while seated on a soft sofa.
For added convenience, this apartment offers in-unit laundry machines so you can keep towels and clothes fresh during your stay. The spacious bathroom features bright vanity lighting, a wide sink and walk-in shower, where you can wash up to prepare for each exciting day!
This lovely Alto apartment provides an ideal destination for outdoor-adventure enthusiasts!
If you’re a golf lover, be sure to pack your clubs and head to the greens at the Alto Lakes Golf & Country Club, or one of the many surrounding courses.
Just 7 miles away, you’ll find the Ski Apache resort, where you can take a ride up New Mexico's only gondola lift, then ski and snowboard down the slopes of Sierra Blanca. In the summer, you can take a ride on the Apache Wind Rider ZipTour, hike, bike and so much more!
For ski shops, food, pubs and entertainment, just head down the Billy the Kid Trail to access a variety of popular areas! Enjoy burgers at Anaheim Jacks before trying your luck at the 3 nearby casinos.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, central heating and air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, driveway parking for 2 cars, and more!
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental unit on the premises, Evolve Listing #354546!
- Great Alto Location - Quiet property where you can enjoy the clear Alto skies, while still being near popular Ruidoso attractions and nearby mountain resorts!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (dogs only, 2 max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental on-site in a completely separate but attached unit. This can be rented in conjunction to sleep an additional 6 guests. Evolve ID#354546 (Please reach out to Evolve for information and availability)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in