|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Relax in style along coastal Alabama’s turquoise waters in this 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium at Phoenix I.
· Queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in classy black entertainment center
· Kitchen is fully equipped and features tile backsplash and granite counters
· Crimson and olive colors compliment each other in master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Granite counter and shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Gulf front view to enjoy from balcony seating
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Would not rent here again. The place was not kept well at all. It had soda stains and cigarette butts on the balcony. Tiny pieces of broken glass on the carpet in the den. And a horrible smell in the kitchen, which the staff not once but twice tried to get rid of and could not. Rental company said they would move us, then said they couldn't, then they said they would compensate us for having to live in that mess and they did not. Wish I could give a zero stars.
I will give the staff 4 stars though, they tried to clean that smell in the kitchen it just would not go away.
We were very pleased with our stay in 1146. It was very clean and nicely furnished. There was plenty of room for 4 of us. It was perfect to be able to go to the beach and come back to the condo to have lunch and then back down for more sun! The kitchen was very well stocked. All in all this was our best vacation spot yet!