|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium that sleeps six is located on the 1st floor of the Phoenix II.
· Flat-screen televisions are located in all the bedrooms and the living area.
· Living area has a beach wall mural, queen sofa sleeper, stereo system, and DVD/VCR player.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances.
· Table in dining area seats six.
· King size bed on carpeted master bedroom.
· Tiled tub and shower combination in the master bathroom.
· Beautiful gulf front view can be seen from the table and chairs on the balcony.
(Special note: Condo does not have elevator access. There are 10 steps to the unit.)
This condo was very nice and clean. It was right over the kiddie pool. It had everything we needed. The only problem was it was up stairs. Every time we went anywhere we had to go up a flight of stairs. I had brought my toddler grandchild and my older mother. I would have chosen an upper floor and used the elevator.
First floor- positive- close to everything Negative- Have to carry luggage up stairs. Kitchen- Positive-- clean Negative- knats everywhere Bathrooms- positive- updated and good water pressure negative- exhaust fan is loud and is on when light is on Living area - positive- clean negative- sofa and love seat need to be replaced Bedrooms- positive- comfortable beds and nice furniture negative- bedspreads need to be replaced The size of the unit is good for 4 people but no more. I would pick phoenix 3 over phoenix 2 since I stayed at phoenix 3 weeks earlier and everything was perfect