About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Cozy 1 bedroom 1 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps six is located on the 2nd floor of Phoenix II.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedroom and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper, stereo system, and DVD/VCR player in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Dining area has a table with seating for four
· King size bed on carpet in the master bedroom
· Tiled shower and tub combination and granite countertop in the master bathroom
· Breathtaking gulf front view from balcony with table and seating for four
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Ok for a quick trip
Place has all the basics and updated in a fairly good way. Tile grout needs desperate deep cleaning and ceiling paint is peeling some. Biggest con is regarding the actual complex, not this condo. There is so much noise from the pool waterfall and kiddie pool water feature that you cannot hear the ocean. On the pro side, there was a very clear presence of building staff all the time so I feel the property works hard to maintain the building - they closed the pool in timely manner when storming, grounds were very neat and clean, pool area was always orderly and neat, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We will certainly evaluate the issues noted. The staff at this property work hard to keep it running smoothly and keeping it attractive. We will pass along your kind comments to them. Please come back and see us again.
Thank you for your short but sweet review. Nice condo + good location = great vacation. Please come back soon.
We have never stayed in a condo before this was an excellent first experience we will definitely stay again! Perfect size for 2 to 4 people. No complaints